Thursday 1 July 2010

From Boat to Coach.........

As i'm sure many of you have had a sleepless night, worrying about who our new 'member' is going to be....Well can i introduce our mysterious coach. As you can see from this very rare picture (this man is difficult to photo.) He is not Sir Steve Redgrave (well unless he's in disguise anyway). He is however a man of little style, but an incredible mind, especially when it comes to rowing. He's going to fit into his busy schedule from coaching some of the greatest British rowers words of wisdom too help us through. Although from his first message it might not all be useful. I'll sign off with his first pearl of wisdom:

"Gloves are for Wozzes, Blisters are a real sign of success."

For now,

Gary
ps. For those still in suspence my meeting with Sir Steve involved him asking me to move out of the way...... I guess he doesn't know who I am!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment