Sunday 4 July 2010

Blisteringly Good Advice Ign-Oar-ed..........

I'm sure some of you will recall our introduction of our Coach who joined the 'team' a few days ago. Likewise you may recall his first piece of worldly advice....

"Gloves are for Wozzes, Blisters are a real sign of success."

And thus today whilst shopping at a well known High Street Supermarket....... I brought some gloves!!!! Call me a wozzie if you like but for me the important thing is that i get to the end, still with two hands!!!!

I have also once again visited the gym (and Sunday is apparently the day of rest!!!) and feel that i should be ok to get through the challenge... as for the other two ............ I'll let you finish that sentence!

On the fundrasing front were almost at £200 which is a great achievement with 9 days to go before the challenge even begins. We would once again like to thank all those of you that have already donated, and those of you who are yet to donate we ask if we can kindly direct you to our Just Giving Webpage.

For Today

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment